Our eTransfer Email
Our default passcode, all in lowercase: heckel6282
How do I use e-transfer?
To send an Interac e-Transfer, all you need is an email address, online access to your bank account at a participating financial institution and the email address of the person that you are sending money to.
Are there any hidden fees?
There may be a fee from your financial institution for using the Interac e-Transfer service.
What passcode do I use?
You will be asked to create a secret question with a secret passcode as the answer. This is NOT to be included in the e-transfer message. We will assume that the passcode (or password) is heckel6282. Please phone Jo Ann Simpson, 613-290-7462, if you would like to use a different passcode.
Cheque or Money Order
Cheques are made out to either
Jo Ann Simpson OR Richard Hoenich
Our mailing address
Brooke Valley Bassoon Days
702-179 Metcalfe St.,
Ottawa, ON, K2P 0W1
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from Brooke Valley Bassoon Days.
- Each student must make sure that Brooke Valley Bassoon Days receives payments and any other documents within the deadlines.
- No student will be accepted on the site if there are monies due.
- Cancellation / change / refunds – Brooke Valley Bassoon Days will withhold 50% of the second payment in case of cancellation one month or less prior to the beginning of your session.
- The non-refundable registration fee of $65 is for all registrations, and is not refunded regardless of the amount of advance notice provided.
- No reimbursement will be issued once the session has begun.