All participants, whether virtual or in person pay the BVBD Tuition Fee which provides:
- full access to all masterclasses, presentations, concerts
- reed sessions
- Rackett rehearsals
- as well as a free BVBD t-shirt and mask.
BVBD Tuition Fee: All participants - virtual and in-person
$450 + 13% HST = $508.50
In-Person participants: Add on Room and Board
NOTE: All in person participants and faculty must provide proof of having received 2 doses of a COVID19 vaccine and must read and sign both the BVBD Waiver (click to open link) and BVBD COVID19 Declaration (click to open link).
In person participation is limited so sign up early. The In-Person Add-on for Room and Board is payable immediately to hold the spot. In person registration closes on Aug 01.
As well as receiving access to all masterclasses, presentations, concerts, reed sessions, Rackett rehearsals and a free BVBD t-shirt and mask, in person participants also receive the following:
- Accommodation in dorms or cabins plus socialising over 3 delicious, healthy meals/day plus 1 evening snack/day.
- Daily small ensemble rehearsals with a coach
- Private lessons
- Recreation (swimming, hiking, boating, bonfires etc.)
- Participation in the end of session concert in front of a live and a virtual audience.
In Person Room and Board Add On
$450 + 13% HST = $508.50
- Optional Add-Ons available (fee for the week)
- Linens (bedding and towels): $12 + HST (You may bring your own linens)
- Gluten Free or Vegan Meals: $30 + HST
- Vegetarian Meals: no extra fee
TOTAL BASIC COST FOR IN PERSON PARTICIPATION: $900 + 13% hst = $1017.00
Payment is now online! We prompt for your tuition payment after we collect your registration information. Our payment provider is Stripe Canada, and all transactions are in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from Brooke Valley Bassoon Days.
- Each participant is responsible for ensuring that Brooke Valley Bassoon Days receives payments and any other documents within the deadlines.
- No one will be accepted on site if there are monies due.
Cancellation / change / refunds – A $150 non-refundable Registration Fee will be withheld on cancellations received before August 01 2021. There will be no refunds for tuition cancellations received after August 01 2021. In the eventuality that government regulations regarding COVID19 no longer allow us to gather physically at Providence Point, in person participation will be automatically converted to online participation and all Room and Board fees will be refunded in full, no matter how late the date.