Explore the Details of Brooke Valley Bassoon Days
Would you like to know more about Brooke Valley Bassoon Days?
Explore our About pages starting with our wonderful camp location at Providence Point.
Instruction available in English, French, Spanish and Romanian
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from Brooke Valley Bassoon Days.
- Each student must make sure that Brooke Valley Bassoon Days receives payments and any other documents within the deadlines.
- No student will be accepted on the site if there are monies due.
- Cancellation / change / refunds – Brooke Valley Bassoon Days will withhold 50% of the second payment in case of cancellation one month or less prior to the beginning of your session.
- The non-refundable registration fee of $65 is for all registrations, and is not refunded regardless of the amount of advance notice provided.
- No reimbursement will be issued once the session has begun.
For questions regarding payment and registration, please contact Jo Ann Simpson